Sunday, October 27, 2013

Reflection for the Month of October

All the assignments were challenging and interesting at the same time. I really had to work hard to do all of them but I am very happy since I could do it successfully. The last assignment was also equally challenging like others.  Using Camtasia Studio for power point presentation with add-ins enables audio records with video and producing it, helped me to understand how the video tutorials are made and uploaded. After doing this assignment, I can also produce video tutorials on whatever topics I want my students or friends to learn.
I was confused in the beginning and I didn't know how to go about. When I read the tutorial given by the sir, which was easy to understand and explained step by step, I could do the assignment. As usual I had to call the module tutor and my friends several times and get help from them. I would like to them module tutor and also my friends for their helps and willingness to help here after too.
Over all the module ICT was very interesting and an eye opener for me. Today in this world, ICT is important and also must for all the people, especially the teachers. We can make our teachings more effective using ICT. Children get boring with just lecture in the classroom, so for a change I used ICT knowledge in the classroom and my students were excited and they want me to use more of it in my daily teaching.

For all the knowledge, information and experiences regarding ICT, I would like to thank my module tutor Mr. Changa Dorji. You and your module is really an eye opener to me as a teacher as I have stated above. SIR THANK YOU ONCE MORE.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Friends,
    This is the last reflection and I request you all to go through it and write your valuable comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam
    by going through your reflection, it is clear that you have really learned a lot. I am sure that you will make best use of it for Teaching Learning in your classrooms.
    Besides that i would like to thank you so much for sharing your valuable ICT knowledge with me through mail and phone. Good Luck in your exam and life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Dechen,
    Its a great reflection on the usage of Camtasia and I am sure it will benefit all of us in our classrooms. Though we had tough time in recording and producing a video, but we learned a lot on it. All the best and keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madam,
    what a wonderful forum has this journal provided you. for me it seems u have got good chance to flashback the times u have undergone in learning interesting lessons form this module. Further u seem to have learned a lot n lot form this module. i too had good time in learning ict. i wish if i have again one more module for ict for i enjoy learning ict.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dechen,
    Well done! This is our last journal to publish for this module and we know that how much challenges we took to complete all the assigned assignments, right? At the end, we are satisfied that we took this module as an optional among other modules and I join you to thank our tutor for letting us do all new and informative assignments that are very useful for the teachers to have knowledge on various topics that were assigned to us till now. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Congrats!!!! After all these struggles, we are a bit advanced in ICT, huh? Well, I too was not ready for all the assignments at first, but with time and patience and hard work, everything turned out well, right?
    Good reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ma'am,
    It's a Good reflection. Of course, all of us are gratified with what we have learnt so far. It has really updated our knowledge in ICT with all those activities. All the assignments are blessing in disguise although it seems tough in the beginning. Whatsoever, all the best for the upcoming exam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Sir,
      You made my day with lovely comments. Thank you sir.

      Delete